- To organize the Asian and Oceanian congress of clinical neurophysiology (AOCCN) and the educational courses in clinical neurophysiology.
- To promote and support pre- and postgraduate educational programs in clinical neurophysiology in Asia and Oceania.
- To foster and encourage scientific research in clinical neurophysiology in Asia and Oceania.
- To establish, maintain and encourage efficient collaboration among countries in Asia and Oceania in order to promote education and good practice in clinical neurophysiology.
- AOC-IFCN shall not engage in any activity contrary to the Statutes of the IFCN.
To function as an organized committee that leads the advancement in clinical neurophysiology by encouraging research, establishing guidelines for the clinical practice and providing education in the Asian-Oceanian area.