According to the IFCN statutes, AOC-IFCN endeavor to promote education and the attainments of the highest level of knowledge and understanding in the field of clinical neurophysiology in Asian-Oceania regions.
To achieve this mission AOC-IFCN do following works:
- Organize Asian-Oceania congress of Clinical Neurophysiology and other regional meetings
- Form special committees, commissions, groups concerning clinical neurophysiology
- Inform and facilitate the proper methods of study
- Promote meetings and the exchange of ideas among the Asian-Oceania societies.
- Publish highly respected papers in journals
- Publish books and guidelines about the clinical neurophysiology